Monday, November 18, 2013

Knitting Videos: How to do a Right/Left Cross cable


These are 2 new Knitting Videos that I have done. They show you how to do a Knitted Cable. One of my favorite things to do with yarn. I will do a basic Right Cross cable and a basic Left Cross cable. For all my cable patterns go HERE. At the end of the page click on "older posts" to see the rest of them.

Knitting Cable Needle
I use the blue plastic yarn needle by Boye. Not the small one but the larger one. I use it because stores do not straight cable needles. After trying different items I ended up using that. Plastic is also important so the stitches don't slip off. Metal ones didn't work....for me at least.



Knitting Right Cross Cable (C6B)
Slip 3 stitches to the cable needle and hold in back. Knit 3 stitches from your knitting needle and then knit the 3 stitches from the cable needle. Then completed the row as instructed.




Knitting Left Cross Cable (C6F)
Slip 3 stitches to the cable needle and hold in front. Knit 3 stitches from your knitting needle and then knit the 3 stitches from the cable needle. Then completed the row as instructed.

If you ever have any questions let me know. Comment or email at heatherg23@aol.com
Heather

No comments: