Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Waves Arm Warmer



This is an arm warmer that used increases and decreases to shape the design. It's okay if you're a beginner because I was when I made this. This was the first time I had ever tried a pattern that relies on inc. and decreased. It makes a beautiful pattern.

I used a slip stitch type pattern for the underside because it's very stretchy, just like ribbing but much easier to deal with when sewing.

Skill Level: Beginner
CO: 25
Finished Size: 6 in wide x 8.5 in high
Yarn: I used Bernat Worsted in Blue
Yard of yarn needed: 60 for the pair of them
Needle Size: I used 10.5

You can purchase this pattern by going to the link below. It will take you to Ravelry.com. Don't worry you don't have to be a member to purchase it. Also, it goes through paypal in case you were wondering. OR you can go to http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/waves-arm-warmer-2 for more information.


Thanks,
Heather


1 comment:

Aelynn said...

I LOVE these! They are beautiful and I want to make a pair. The only problem is I don't knit, I crochet. Is there anyway to do this in crochet?